You can tag a citation to instruct the Library to take further action.
Request an item to be digitised by adding the Digitise tag.
The Library’s e-Reserve team provides copyright compliant digitisation for teaching. Using your Reading List, you can request digitisation of book chapters, pages, or journal articles.
Using your Reading List, you can specify which chapter you want and the Library will create a permalink to the individual chapter if it is available as an e-book OR they will digitise the chapter from the print version for you.
For a print book digitisation request
1. Find the title of the book using the + icon and Search function to find the book in the library collection.
2. Add the title to the week or section.
3. Locate the book item in the week or section of your list.
4. Select Edit item
5. Change Type to Book Chapter:
6. Fill in details for Chapter Title, Chapter Author, Chapter Number Start Page and End Page.
7. Then Save.
8. Select Add tags to item to reveal the request options to Library.
9. Select Digitise.
10. When you make any changes to an item, you will need to Send it again so that the Library can review and action the request. You will receive a notification within your reading list when the digitised chapter is available.
If you cannot find the book in the Library collection you can use the Create function and manually add the details.