Provides you with starting points for Australian Company Information with some coverage of overseas companies.
Last Updated: Apr 9, 2013
- Search the sources listed on this page.
- Look at the company's website.
- Search for articles about the company.
- Is it a public or private, a subsiduary or a non-profit? Public companies listed on Australian or International Exchanges are required by law to report on their activities and release key data. Private / Unlisted companies are not required to release information about their activities - it may be difficult to find private company information.
- IBISWorld - Company Reports
Australian listed and private companies.
Standard profiles: for the top 2,000 companies (based on revenue).,
Company History, Brands and Products
Business operating / legal structure, Competitive Environment.
- DatAnalysis Premium
Content of DatAnalysis and FinAnalysis combined. Australian public companies only. Comprehensive information on all ASX listed and delisted companies including company announcements.
- Annual Reports
Collection of annual reports of ASX listed companies from 1992 to the present.
- Comapny 360
Provides information on 50,000 Australian private and public companies.
- Marketline Advantage
Analyst profiles on global / international companies.
Porters 5 Forces
Included in strategic management reports.
- Passport (GMID)
Passport contains high-quality business intelligence on industries. Using 'Text Search' you can find Australian and international Industry reports, or select a particular industry from the 'Industries' list and follow the link 'more reports' to browse.
- Business Source Complete (EBSCO)
Contains Datamonitor company reports. Click on the More tab at the top of the page and select Company Profiles.