This research guide will provide you with starting points for finding information on Crime, Criminal justice, Criminology, Corrections, Civil procedures and courts, Law (Statutes), Regulations and cases, Law enforcement, and Juvenile justice
Last Updated: May 6, 2013
Browse academic e-books or download items for offline viewing on any portable device that supports Adobe Digital Editions.
Patrons using iPads, iPhones or android devices can download EBL content and read via the free Bluefire Reader app.
Browse 5 000+ e-books
Use LibrarySearch as it lists the Library holdings.
For items not held at RMIT see information on Getting items from other libraries.
Use these call numbers to browse subject areas at the shelves
- Civil procedures and courts: 347
- Correctional systems/Prisons: 365
- Crime prevention: 364.4
- Crime victims: 362.88
- Criminal behaviour: 364.1
- Criminal investigation: 363.25
- Criminal law: 345
- Criminal Rehabilitation: 365.66/364.68
- Criminology: 364
- Dispute resolution: 347.94
- Ethics: 174.9
- Evidence (Law): 347.06
- Forensic Science: 363.25
- International law: 341
- Juvenile delinquency: 364.36
- Law, regulations, cases: 348
- Offenders: 364.3
- Philosophy & theory of law: 340.1
- Police services: 363.2
- Prisoners: 365.6
- Prostitution: 306.74
- Restorative Justice: 344.03288/364.601
- Social welfare problems: 362
- Terrorism: 303.625/363.32